Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Mad as Hell

I am so pissed that the only candidate worth voting for is DONALD TRUMP! I don't like the man and never have. All he does when asked about the issues is spout rhetoric. But he's not a filthy politician. THAT'S why I'm voting for him. Come on! Bush 41 was actually a competent president, Bush 43 was mediocre at best and I do NOT want a Bush 45! The rest of the line up from fat ass Christie to the totally insane Rand Paul are worthless. To be a successful politician, you have to be a liar and a thief. You cannot compete unless you are "bought". You can't afford to run unless you're in someone's pocket. Just cold hard fact. I am so sick of voting for the "Lesser of two evils" I am so sick of political correctness! That's why I'm voting for Trump. He says what he wants and is totally unrepentant. You may not like the man but he's NOT one of "Them"...

No comments:

Post a Comment